September 22, 2009

My Weekend in Pictures...(Sorta)

Well, I had an interview yesterday...
But I am definitely still looking!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday 17 2009

My mom went to her 40 Year High school Reunion...And I made the favors...


Friday 18 2009

Ride the Wave!...Roots...I'm 14 Weeks Post...


Saturday 19 2009


Um... I did a look...So here are the pics and the link to the tut...













Monday 21 2009

A flower from my garden...it's a Zinnia...It has grown to be as tall as me... (I'm 5'2)...

...don't know if you can tell but it's nowhere near the ground...


Ruff and Tuff with my Afro(like) Puff....




4 comments:

stephanie said...

i love the star picture :)

lalaliybean said...

that's a nice look. i love the liner accent that you did for the lower lash line.

Reggie said...

Eyes are green!!!! love!!!!

**Star said...

thanks y'all...