Going To The Chapel...

I'm not getting married tho...

One of my subs requested a plum bridal look...
So I ended up basically doing 3 looks...

A Dramatic Neutral with a Pop Of Plum...










..........................................................................

A Reddish Plum, Champagne and Brown Look












...................................................................

A Dark Plum Smokey Lid












.............................................................

oh yeah... and I set my hair... on those orange perm rods..
and I've been wrapping it (yes, wrapping it) every night...
It curls right back up, but it looks different everyday...

Oh and the hair in the previous pics (Thursday & Friday) is all from the same set...

I love curls!


on Tuesday...


the back...


on Wednesday...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Valentine's Day...