Lipstick Swatches

So I ordered quite a few lipsticks and a few glosses from CherryCulture when they were having their Thanksgiving Sale... where everything was an additional 20% off...

So of course I looked for swatches of these lipsticks online... so I could see what I was potentially getting myself into... and of course there were none for most of the lippies I picked... and then If I did  find a swatch it was on someone much much fairer then myself...

So I took a chance and bought some of the ones I was iffy about... and some I really like and others are just ok.

But here are swatches on my lips...


These are my bare lips... 
top on is brown... bottom one is pink..
You'll see I get brighter application on my bottom lips sometimes.



LOVE!!!!
I got so many compliments...


I also LOVE this one... It's not very Eggplant... even tho it claims to be... but I still like it a lot.



Haven't gotten a chance to really wear this one yet... but I think I like it... It's a little more sheer then is counterparts...


Cute... Just a natural color... probably could be worn over a nude lip.


I felt slightly Nicki Minaj-y in this one... and I like that...


I doubt I could get this one to work for my by itself... I have to play around with it some more.


Yep.... so tacky and pink... I'm in love! Nothing like a good blue-pink.


Super light pink... but I bet with a brown lipliner and a couple of dabs of gloss, I could make this work.


I don't know what to think about this one yet... I like the idea of purple lips... but I think I'm looking for something darker.


Ugh... what a shimmery mess... I like the color but all of the shimmer... My LORD... definitely would have to be paired with something else...


Again... more shimmer... I don't hate the color... but the shimmer throws me.


A brown lipstick... never thought to try it... but I think I might have to give it a whirl...





Tumblr.|BeautyLish|Twitter

Comments

Eli said…
i loove the brown "rapture" on you! it is so high-fashion! super glam!! awesome post!

xoxo
Eli
www.elisfashionchronicles.com

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Valentine's Day...