Hello, Halloween... {PH}

ugh... yes I know it's been so long...

I've been away for a while, mostly because I've been working a lot, and secondly my camera was on life support...
But luckily, I was blessed enough to have a little bit of extra funds in my check to buy a new one...

So yea, yesterday was Halloween...

I went as a Rockstar/Rihanna (if you ask my father...)
but mostly just a rockstar...






Here are pics...

I used my Mehron Pastel Palette for the pink section of my face, covered that with Ben Nye's Azalea, outlined it with my Milani Blackened Teal Double Ended liner.

For the eyes I used Ben Nye's Ice (lid), Amethyst,(crease) Cosmic Blue (crease), Iced Gold (highlight) and Urban Decay's Perversion (cut crease).

Cheeks are BN Azalea (right), and BN Cosmic Blue & Amethyst (left)

My lips were outlined in black and then filled in with Maybelline's Wine and roses... 
but then I ate... and the lips were gone...
meh..
obligatory edited pic...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Valentine's Day...