Coastal Scents & Jesse's Girl Haul

I got a few things from Coastal Scents and Jesse's Girl...

I must say I love, Love, LOVE... everything I got...

Like LOVE!

Here are a couple pics...
I'll definitely be working these into my tuts...



This is swatches from the Creative Me #1 palette...
LOVE!

What I got:
Creative Me Palette #1 & #2
Jesse's Girl Eye Lites in Lavender, Sea Green, Salmon Pink, Glitzy and Starburst
Coastal Scents 36 Smokey Palette
Jesse's Girl Mini Cream Shadow Palettes 1 & 2
Jesse's Girl Cream Shadow in After Midnight
Jesse's Girl Eye Dust in Rouge Flambe
and Jesse's Girl sent me a butt load of samples... as they tend to do... as well as a free tube of shadow primer... well I guess it was free...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Valentine's Day...