Master Cleanse

So I'm restarting the master cleanse tomorrow... 
I did a modified Ease-In over the last 3 days...
I have my Senna tea ready to go...

I was planning on doing the MC for a total of 21/28 days... but I don't know if I'll be able to handle that seeing as I stand almost all day at work... which burns a lot of calories...
I don't wanna just faint randomly... that wouldn't be a good look...

I think I'm going to modify the master cleanse a little bit...

I'm pretty sure I'll be doing the liquid diet for the first 7 days... at least....
Then I might switch into just fruits and raw and some cooked vegetables for the next 2 weeks...
No snacks, all water...

I'm sure I can do this...
It is partially to kick start weight loss...

I mean I love me and all but I am starting tot see myself go down a path from which I may not soon be able to return...

So hopefully I'll be able to shed some pounds and reset my body/ mind not to crave sweets/food as much... 
Also, understand the difference between boredom and hunger...
If it takes 21 days to break a habit, that's what I'm aiming for...


I also plan to use this diet as a fast, in order to cleanse my mind and draw closer to the  Lord...
I need to humble myself and seek him, to build my relationship as I feel I am slipping from his grasp...

I may end up doing the MC continuously for the entire 3/4 weeks...
Maybe not...

I'm also joining a gym...
Cause I wanna be STACKED!!!!

LOL... 

Be Blessed!



Tumblr.|BeautyLish|Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Girl Crush...