Two-Faced...Well sorta...

So...
I was bored today and I have mucho free time...
So I played in makeup...something I haven't been able to do in-- I know at least a month...


So yeah I saw someone mention that you can cover your eyebrows using glue...and of course I HAD to try it... surprisingly enough it works... I probably should have used more... but it was my first time...and I was a bit scared...


So yeah... a look...where I tried to do the same look, just to different extremes...





If y'all wanna know what I used...I guess I can list it...Just ask...


And..I'm also I'm excited...cause I recorded a video today (it'll be up later)....I haven't been free enough really just sit and do one for awhile... So yeah...


Comments

GirlAboutTown said…
ooo that blending looks fabulous! haha i tried to blend but...i kinda killed it. go figure...LOL
Adina RenĂ©e. said…
you always do lovely make-up.
Anonymous said…
love the color combo!!! so so pretty!
Ariel & Karen said…
BEAUTIFUL!!!! love the color choice for the bottom lash line!

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Valentine's Day...