Randominity...

Yeah... I made that word up....

So...about the margarine I said I was going to put in my hair...
Well that worked out ....awesome... I will totally be incorporating it into my Hair Care Regimen...
I learned a couple things tho...
  1. Margarine is really hard to wash out of your hair...
  2. Margarine is really hard to apply to your hair...
  3. Margarine will make your hair feel good....
  4. Margarine will add some strength to your hair...
Why would you put margarine in your hair, Christa?

I knew someone would ask... Basically cause this other chick did and she said it was great...
I used it as a deep conditioner...in case you're wondering....

You want some back story, huh?

So I've been all about growing my hair out over the last let's say 8 months...(reaching for M.idB.ackL.ength)
I was doing pretty good...and then, I had a set back...

I went from luscious lengthy locks like this.... (A.rmP.it.L.ength)



to not so lengthy, yet still luscious locks like this...(C.ollarboneL.ength)
So...since I lost about 2.5 inches of hair... in my last set back I have to work even harder to get and maintain length...

So... thus is way I've been trying new things in my hair such as margarine...and Aloe Vera Gel...and Castor Oil...

Yeah...enough about hair...

So on Sunday...I beat my face...kinda...

I used
Urban Decay: Scandal (lid)
NYX: Hot Orange (crease)
Ben Nye: Azalea (crease)
Hard Candy: Butterscotch (highlight)
L.A. Splash Cosmetics: Clownfish (inner circle)
Ben Nye: Jade (lower lashline)
Ben Nye: Chartreuse (lower lashline)
L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara

Comments

Adina RenĂ©e. said…
your hair is still lovely and your look is very nice.
JENSMAKEUPBAG said…
you have pretty hair. but i don't think i'll put margarine in my hair.
Caramel Diva said…
your hair looks good..Thanks for following my blog..I will follow your blog..you have a very nice setup
Unknown said…
so what exactly does your regimen consist? Your hair is growing so fast month by month

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Girl Crush...