Yeah... No...

Remeber I said I was going to be stretching my relaxers to 6 months...
Well...yeah... that's not going to happen...

Maybe thats a venture for the winter months when my hair isn't growing like crazy...

So yeah...I'm not even going to wait the three weeks I had planned...
My hair probably will be relaxed in the next two weeks at 15/16 weeks post...
I was supposed to wait until October 1st... but it looks highly unlikely...seeing as I can't comb my hair...

So yeah...
My last relax was May 31st... and it's been 3.5 months...
And my naps/kinks/coils...are out of control...
I'll try my extended stretch in the fall... maybe that'll work...

Progress pics...or the lack there off... Will be up soon...
Watch Me Grow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Valentine's Day...