I am FAT...

I'm sure you already could tell...
But yeah...
I'm making it even more known...

SO......here are my stats...
I am 24... I am 5ft 2ins tall...and I weigh (give or take) 255lbs...
Yes... I know that's huge...

Here is why I eat...

I'm stressed...
I'm depressed...
I'm bored...
Occasionally I'm actually hungry...
I'm Unhappy...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been recently thinking a lot about my weight, and what challenges it may put on my life, health, and overall well-being...
Now I'm not going to sit here and say I hate being fat, because honestly that's just not the case for me...I mean I guess it should if I use others as a guideline of what I should and shouldn't look like...

I've just come to the realization that I should lose some of this...
I mean as far a doctor sees it... I am morbidly.....morbidly obese...
I am 100+lbs over what they think I should be...
And I guess the world will see me as such as well....

So I think I'm going to start to really try to work towards bringing it down...
I never want to be skinny...
I know that's not going to be a good look for me...

But something has to change...
Because for the most part...
When I'm not losing I'm gaining...
And sooner or later I'll be tipping the scale at 300lbs... and that's just somewhere I don't want to be...

Yeah, SO I'm FAT...
Just in case you didn't know...
And I intend to work on it...

Comments

aww hun.. that's the first step.
good luck
Nicole said…
You're beautiful! I'm 5'2 as well, so it's always a challenge! Everyday is truly a battle, but just tell yourself, baby steps, baby steps! I don't know if you do already, but if not, try adding a little physical activity into your routine! Don't be unhappy, life is too short!
Hey Star! Thanks for stopping by my blog. And good luck with your "get healthy" goals! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Valentine's Day...