DIY Hex Nut Bracelet

So... whilst browsing my blogs I saw that Sugar Rock Cat Walk made and awesome bracelet out of rope and Hex Nuts....





The original (pictured above) is by Giles & Brother...
they have awesome jewelry btw...

She got the idea from Honestly...WTF, an awesome blog for Fashion Frills and D.I.Y's....


So I went over to wal-mart, grabbed some micro suede cord, and some hex nuts and tried my hand...

It is easy to do... even tho it is a little hard to get the full idea of it... at first...

For full instructions-----> Honestly...WTF...

Here's mine... I added a little circle clasp at the end... I'm still deciding if I like it...
and some feather charms for a little flair...







for detail


I hope you guys try this DIY...
I love it...


Comments

MMMMMMM said…
Did you color the hex nuts coral or is that just the reflection? It looks really cool.

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Valentine's Day...