May 22, 2011

Party!

So... I went out with my friends last night to Vault in Philly...
This is what I wore... and how I beat my face...and styled my hair...




SN: The following pictures were taken at 5:30ish this morning...
Jesse's Girl Eyeshadow Primer and Kat Von D Extreme Primer are the TRUTH!

The black has faded just a little bit...





I went with a Yellow Cut Crease type of dealie...
Lid/Middle Lower Lashline: BN Sun Yellow
Inner Corner/Inner Corner Lower Lashiline: UD Mauie Wowie
Crease: UD Pervesion
Inner Crease: UD Oil Slick
Red Cherry Lashes #523

These pics make me really want to go foundation shopping...
Any Suggestions?





Dress: Derek Heart Plus
Vest: Merona by Target
Clutch: from Burlington Coat Factory I think...
Shoes: Katie & Kelly
Earrings: Martin & Osa








smooches!!!


5 comments:

Danielle87 said...

Your makeup was the biz-niz!!!! I love it! No suggestions on foundation, I don't wear any myself. I just do a concealer to cover dark spots and one under my eyes to brighten and I use MAC's Mineralized Skinfinish in Deep Dark all over my face.

**Star said...

Thanks Dearie!

Jennifer said...

MUFE HD :)

The Curvy Girl said...

Hi Star!! Love your make up and Youtube channel. Can you email me and let me know what make up tools/brushes you use? I use Ecotools but am having some "blending" issues. I really like the way your colors all belnd together...thanks!
thecurvygirl@cfl.rr.com

Eli M said...

Hey Hunn, thanx for following my blog. Your is grreeeeeat! This look in particular is H-O-T!!

Eli

Www.elisfashionchronicles.com