Excitement!

So my last post was my 100th post!
YEAH!

Anyway...

Here's a look I did using my Urban Decay Book of Shadows that I talked about in my last post...


That's the only semi-decent pic I could get...
the rest look overly stupid...
and I didn't want to submit y'all to such foolishness...
not today...anyway...


I used

Eyes:
Baked (inner corner)
Last Call (middle lid)
Mayhem (outer third),
Perversion (crease),
and Gridlock (highlight)...

Lips:
Lancome Rich Currant
Covergirl WetSlicks in Pink Sequins


TTYL!

Comments

Courtney said…
i love this look!
very pretty!
Harlem Loves said…
Congratulations on your 100th post!!!

harlem
harlemloves.blogspot.com
JENSMAKEUPBAG said…
congrats and beautiful fotd
Anastacia said…
Fabulous look! And I love that pink lips!♥
WiZ said…
happy 100th post girl
♥ CG ♥ said…
Congrats, girlie! Hope all is well :-).

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Crush...

Totally Random F.O.T.N.