Can We Tawk?

Hey Lovelies...

I know it's been a few weeks... I had the Flu...

Anyways...
I had this weird dream in which I was explaining the reason a woman would submit to a man...
Yeah... I went into this long explanation... Funny how dreams can be...

Basically the dream me said that women love to submit to their man if he is doing all the right things... Like he deserves some sort of submission... I happen to agree... and even though I consider myself a strong woman who wouldn't let anyone man walk all over me.... but in the same breathe would totally submit to my spouse, to make him feel like he's a king....
Ehh... Typing it makes it sound crazy...

Anyways...I want to know how y'all feel about submission, however way it works in your relationship... or how it would work... Or whether yo believe women should submit or not...Should men submit?

Let's TAWK....

Also...

I'm sure you've probably never seen or heard of this movie... But I been watching The Swan Princess for the last couple of days....

And I must say I still love this movie as much as I did when I first got the tape...(yes, tape... And I busted out my VCR)...nearly 16 years ago...
and this song from the soundtrack is too decent...




Until I ramble again...
Holla!


Comments

Adina RenĂ©e. said…
glad you're feeling better.

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Girl Crush...