Christmas Time!

Y'all know what time it is...

I'm going to compile a Christmas List right here...
There are only a few things I want...

And they are all hair related...

Here We Go...

.........................................................................................................
I want two flat irons...
My trusty Andis is dying after three hard long years...
R.I.P. Andis

1. MaxiGlide

Supposedly it'll take your hair from

here

to there

2. Sedu Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Straightening Irons


They come highly recommended...and supposedly they don't snag or catch on your hair like other flat irons can...

I also want some new/more oils for my hair of course...

Avocado Oil, EV Olive Oil, EV Coconut Oil , Lavender JBCO, Shikakai Oil, Grapeseed Oil & Shea Butter


I'm trying to cut sulfates out of my hair care regimen all together...
but sulfate free shampoos aren't that cheap...

So I want
Dr. Bronner's Organic Shikakai Lavender Body Soap

(it's great for hair)

Citrus Conditioning Hair Rinse

&
Lavender Hair Conditioner & Style Creme


And since my hood dryer died...
I want one of those...

See all hair related...


What else do I want?
Hmmm...


What items have caught your eyes for Christmas this year?



Comments

If that straightener can really do that then I want two of them. I got a CHI for Christmas, and I love it.

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Valentine's Day...