Dear Heidi... & Ramblings/Haul



Why? Everything that was unique and special about you has been successfully butchered. Your face is hideous... I really hope that there is still a lot of swelling... Because if that's your new face unadulterated then I really feel sorry for you. I still don't understand why at 23 you would want to change yourself so drastically... You look/act nothing like your former self, or the girl that Spencer "fell in love with". How do you go from the quiet, kind, adorable person you once were to this fame whore that you've become? Now while I'm not against plastic surgery, there was too much done to your face, let's hope for your sake that it will all work out, because you're face is still swole. Now you are claiming this is all for your upcoming album? We all know you can't sing... and you will not be a musical superstar. So maybe all the alterations were for naught.
Heidi, I see divorce in your future... You have taken all the things unique and special about yourself and LA'd them. I always thought that one of the reason Spencer fell in love with you was because you weren't like those other bimbos he grew up around... It's sad... Maybe I'm wrong... maybe y'all will be together forever, but he can't be happy with the person you've become.
I'll keep an eye out for you Heidi, maybe your face will get better, maybe it won't... Maybe you'll be the next Cat Women... you're already half way there... But until then...

Love, Christa

p.s. -L.C. was right, and you're about half a cup size from being on Jenny Jones...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any way...
Y'all know I'm broke... Well I know this is bad... but I found one of my credit cards this weekend, and decided to take it out for a spin...

BAD CHRISTA...

Yeah, so good thing I'm a frugalista... Cause I would have definitely burnt a big hole in my non-existent pockets otherwise...

So here's what I got...
In total I spent 68 dollars...
And I got my mom a sweater, that's not pictured...




$2.96




$0.96

$2.96


$2.96


Three Pairs of Shoes...
beware, there is ashy-ness...and I don't care...



Audrey-Navy Blue
Original: $29.90 Sale: $9.96


Bailey- Grey
Original: $29.90 Sale: $14.96


Skye- Grey
Original: 39.90 Sale:19.96

Yeah! Shopping is Fun!

Comments

[$ H A R O N A] said…
heidi look horreeblay! but those shoes are hot the Skye!

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Valentine's Day...