Master Cleanse Day 1...

So today was the first day of my master cleanse...
By the end of the day I'll will drink nearly a gallon of "Lemonade"...


My initial reaction to it is a good one... 
I mean I really don't hate the taste... And it can be better depending on how much maple syrup you put in it...

I'm sure I'll wake up feeling lighter and being lighter...

It sure was hard watching my coworkers eat M&M's, Pretzels, Twix Bars, Doritos and the like...
But I guess I'm determined to at least get someway into this cleanse... lol! at least being 3-4 days...
But I figure once I hit day 4, it'll be a bit breezy...

I intend to lose about 20 lbs... while doing this cleanse...
My starting weight is a ghastly 269 lbs...
OUTRAGEOUS! 
Holiday weight is a female dog....

So hopefully I'll be back in the 50's.... 
then I can start a nice well balanced zig-zag diet... and a decent workout reg.
I think I'll like a zig-zag/liquid diet... And I know effective workout techniques... 
I'm just lazy...

I want to get on the scale now to see... *runs downstairs* 
So, I weigh 262 lbs right now...

down 7 lbs since my doctors appointment on 01.13.2011..
YAY!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I started yesterday as well, resisting the urge to weigh myself until Friday...good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Valentine's Day...