Whew...

I've been working like the darkest slave in the yard...
So... finally we have finished the grand opening of the 6 HHGregg stores in the Baltimore area...
Yea!

Anyways... I still manage to have a job, amazingly enough....


So other then that... I don't know...

I haven't done a decent post since.... 
like April 8th...
shame on me...BAD CHRISTA!

here are a few pics...

I put twist in my hair.... 
using 1 and 1b/30 hair...
I love the 1b/30 combo...
If I ever did put color in my hair...this would be the color....


And from Saturday night...












Comments

Danielle87 said…
I love your hair. I want to get mine done like that for the summer time. What brand of hair did u use?
Bleu said…
Love your hair. I did it like this last summer.

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Girl Crush...