Black Love Poster

So I was in my google reader and I came across a blog about how much a blogger(and i forgot which one...) loved this site...

It features a plethora of black couples...it is soo cute...

But it has me wondering...
When/IF I'll be getting married...

You know when you make your life plan you set certain ages and deadlines for things to happen in you life right...
 And just like most women (i guess)... I don't know if men do this...
I had my life kinda planned like oh yeah you'll get married somewhere around  26 or 27... and start having kids before you turn 30...

But then again I would have to be with said person for atleast 2 years before we got married/even really started planning a wedding...
and I would like at least 2 years of just us two beofre we start having kids...

SO...That mean I would have to find him now!
Or should I say he would have to find me now...
Meh...

But seeing as tho...I'm 24 and have yet to be in a actual serious relationship...
I'm starting to really wonder when/if love will ever really happen for me...
I mean I know ppl say if you want to make God laugh tell him your plans...

You know I know I have plenty of time...
but it's hard to let go of your timetable sometimes...

But evidently God is going to force me to chuck my life calender out the window...
Cause nothing in my life is going according to my schedule...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Valentine's Day...