June 29, 2010

OOTD... Floating Around The City...


I wore this out today...
Well not the shoes...

But I would have if I had gone some place important...

And I've gone thru two hairstyles...
I set my hair on rods on Sunday...
But the humidity totally killed those curls...
So I did some bantu knots Monday night...

Here is Monday's hair...


And here is Today's hair...


And here is what I looked like for my pre-birthday celebration...



I slapped on Yasmine and had a ball...
But overall...I don't know if half-wigs are for me...
also... she's a little thin and sheddy...
So I will be adding tracks to her...
Check for that vid soon...

5 comments:

Danielle87 said...

Yea my half wigs are the same way. They have been shedding but it seems like after I wash them they stop for the time being.

Reggie said...

You should of wore those heels!!!!

edk.dolce said...

So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
*Elle

ABIGAIL NY said...

love the hair!! how you curl your hair and it looks all volumized is amazing!...love the hair!!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

BBM said...

eeekkk!!! u are sooo adorable girl!!! love the pop of color in the pumps! wooorkkk it!