City of Brotherly Love...

So me and my friends took a trip to Philadelphia to see some of our/my college buddies...
And I was going for a casual chic look...
So I rocked simple black and gray...
My skinny-ish leg jeans...My gray flowy vest thing... and a simple black cami...
Also I took (not wore...but I am wearing them in the photos) my new Kelly & Katie satin peep-toe platform slingbacks that I got from DSW for 18 dollars...Since they are getting their boots in for fall lots of shoes are going on super sale... Check your local stores for supersavings...
LOL! Did I sound like a commercial?

I actually wore red slingback flats with this look... 
And yes I had not a stitch of red on except for my shoes...
And it was awesome...

Anyway... 
Here are pictures...

I guess I'm on my plain jane style as of late...
Simple seems to be working...

Comments

FMD. said…
I lvoe your grey flowy !!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Valentine's Day...