Boots....and a little more....

So I ordered some boots from www.WomanWithin.com....and I pray they fit...They should...and they are better quality than those that I posted earlier.... I think they're a hit...cause they sold out on every site I go to....I know mine better get here...

I'll post pics when I get them.....


anyways.... I have to hit up a Torrid.....
to get these....

hopefully they'll fit.... we'll see....

and this dress from www.bandlu.com would be ever so cute with some chocalate tights and a tall knee boot.... oh I wish....for the boot...I might cop this dress....

ehh... I've been searching for boots like crazy...

and looking at clothes...
not that I need anymore...

I just love looking.....

So yeah.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Valentine's Day...