I Used To Know This Guy...

...named Chivalry
Did he die?

That is the question...

Comments

Anonymous said…
lol...gurl he is dead
A bay bay said…
yep last time i saw him was...uh.. never haha
clnmike said…
No he is not dead, but he is on life support and it's a woman trying to pull the plug on him.
Keith said…
No,He's not dead...Just lost.

How are you doing Star? My first time here...I see you linked to my
"Escapades" blog..I hope you enjoy
the short stories, erotica and poetry as well as the art on it.

I have another blog-"Keith's Space"
(www,ariesrules.blogspot.com) that is more about me, my life,my opinions,et al..Feel free to stop by that one too and leave a comment.

I'll definitely be checking you out on your site in the near future.
Nick said…
No he's not dead. I saw him some minutes ago in Starbucks. lol
Unknown said…
lol @ Mike...You might be right...but I don't think He's fighting for his life...

@ Nick...Really?
Yves said…
"Chivalry" died with the "Lady". Can't have one without the other.

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Girl Crush...