January 30, 2009

Valentine's Day...

As most of you know...
I do makeup tutorials on my YouTube channel...

So, Valentine's Day is swiftly approaching and I wanted to create a look that I would wear on Valentines...
Contrary to my usual overly colorful approach...
I decided to go a little more classic for my V-Day look....

So here it is....
Just a very neutral...yet enticing... matte brown eye.... with juicy red lips...
it's verging on pin-up...well almost...


and a shopped one....
for fun...

Oh, and check out my friends blog...
Click!
He's all smart and informative and whatnot....
He touches on a plethora of topics, so you will always be surprised...


17 comments:

A.R. said...

very lovely, hun.

PiinkCupcakez said...

u look prettyyyy.. i like =]

Katrina said...

Nicely done!! you blended well!! i like how u did ur liner~!! loving them luscious lips!!

Rai said...

Nice as always! :]
That could be an everyday look.

**Star said...

Thanks, Y'all!

Reggie said...

You looking SEXY!!!!!!!:)

Rai said...

very pretty!

Vanessa M. said...

damn babe that eyeliner wing is hot!!

clnmike said...

Yo whats up with your people, lol.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhsWw2rHdAM91rREOJ

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

i dont have a sweetheart dang

rawdawgbuffalo

Keith said...

You look Great!!!

Amanda Allison said...

Great lip color!

you should know by now ;] said...

I LOVE THIS! I'm doing this when i go out with my bf! <3 i just hope that i can the eyeliner as perfect as you haha

xivinrah. said...

You've got my subscription on Youtube. ^_^ Lots of love to you hun...

Anonymous said...

what photoshop program you use?

**Star said...

Actually for that picture I used a website called Picnik...

Generally I use G.I.M.P....

Krystal said...

you rocked the sh!t outta this look girl! soooo pretty :o)