Ok...

So...I'm making a hair goal...

My hair sits about a quarter of the way down my back now....

So, my goal is that it'll be at least 3/4th of the way down my back by this time next year...

I mean.... I take decent care of my hair now...but I think I'm going to do less heat styling...(especially since I hate blow-drying my hair)....and more wet sets...

I'm going to be trying to keep my hair moisturized and what not....and my scalp healthy...

........................................................................................................................

I've had quite a few ups and downs with my hair....this year has been an interesting one...

My hair went from this...(March 2008/Bra Strap Length)



To this...(April 2008/Barely Shoulder Length)...my ends broke off...I don't quite know what I did wrong...



And almost back to where it was...(December 2008/ Almost Armpit Length)



Yeah.....

It's healthier than before, tho...

So the way I see it...I'm gonna need a good 8-10 inches to get to my hair goal...
and I'm totally up-ing my sulfur regimen...Last time I did that my hair grew like wild-over-watered grass, in the spring....

Wish me luck?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Star, your hair looks so healthy!!!:)

I need to get like you, mines look like Keyshia Cole's wig!!!:)
Ceecee said…
So what do you think is the secret to growing your hair- I can't seem to get past neck length...
Anonymous said…
Gosh your hair looks nice!!
I envy you. What hair products do you use hun?

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Girl Crush...