December 23, 2008

I Am...kinda liking her CD....

"Diva"

Now, I'm not in love with the song....
But the video is kinda hot...
YouTube is deleting things as usual (so I have no video to show you...or do I?*goes to check*)...



but I like the concept of this one... It'll only be up briefly....


"Halo"
Now, I fricking love that song!
And is that Micheal Ealy in the video?
We all know he's been hot since Barbershop...

Anyway, Yeah I was getting a sneak peak...YouTube really sucks sometimes...

3 comments:

supreme. said...

i like the song but the video is similar to single ladies, the whole dancing with two other bitches behind me thing is getting old.

jenn said...

I want to see that damn video..lol

the YOUNG LIONESS said...

yes Ealy is hot and the song is sweet!! nice blog, i just re-started mine so I am randomly reading blogs trying to figure out this thing!

God bless!