Yeah...So...

Today...

I was going to make a video....you know doing a Christmas/ Holiday inspired look, right...
and I do my video by natural light...so of course it would rain today...and be all dark and cloudy...

so I was like.."no, that won't stop me".... so I decided to try and do my video in pictures....and it wouldn't capture any of the freaking colors!

ARGH!

So basically I beat my face for no reason today....

but I do have pictures!
...................................................................
disclaimer: this was so much nicer in person/real life...you could see the golds, and cranberrys, and browns, and everything so much better...
ARGH!
...................................................................


So here we go...
Pointless Pictures....









and a dark lippie...YEA!




So Yeah...I guess I'll have to try my Christmas/Holiday Looks another day...

Since this one failed to photograph properly...

I think I'm going to do...

Gold and Cranberry and glossy lips
Green Eyes and Plum Lips
Christmas Golds/Bronzes and Dark Lips or Something really glittery...

Face


  • Maybelline CoverStick in Deeper Beige
  • L'Oreal H.i.P Foundation in Sable
  • Hard Candy Bronzer
  • CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Golden Pink


Eyes


  • Styli-Style L3 Shadow Base
  • NYX White Pearl-Lid
  • Ben Nye Aztec Gold-Crease
  • Black Radiance Quad in Perfect Tone(Shimmery Copper Color)-Crease
  • NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Rust Pearl-Crease, Outer 2/3 of Lower Lashline
  • Wet-N-Wild Quad in Sand Castle (Gold Color)- Inner 1/3 of Lower Lashline, Inner Corner of Eye
  • L.A. Splash Shipwreck Copper-Outermost Crease
  • L'Oreal H.i.P. Color Truth Eyeliner in Black
  • Ardell Lashes #21
  • Ulta Ultimate Brows Shade and Shaper Kit

Lips

(Neutral Lips)

  • Ulta Lipstick in Spice
  • Sally Hansen LipInflation in Golden Shimmer Color
  • Sally Hansen Clear Gloss

(Dark Lips)

  • Maybelline Lipstick in Rare Ruby
  • Sally Hansen Clear Gloss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Totally Random F.O.T.N.

Girl Crush...